|4 FLOOR ，2BUILDING, HUANGPU SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ZOOM.||email@example.com|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model Number:||Base On Your Request||Place Of Origin:||China|
disposable hospital gowns,
disposable medical gowns
Non Toxic Disposable Surgical Gowns Non-sterile Customized Size With Tie/Hook And Loop
We believe in great service every time,all the time.
Product Feature Of Sms Gown:
1. Breathable, can wear long time comfortable
2. Soft, comfortable, light, latex free, no stimulus to skin
3. Various colors and sizes are available for different request
4. Flexible, can be extend and fold easily, economical
5. Very convenient, easy wear and take out
6. Can protect body against water, blood and other harmful fluid
1. PP/S (100% Polypropylene Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric)
2.SMS (Polypropylene Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric + Meltblown
Nonwoven fabric + Polypropylene Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric
|Style||With tie/magic stick on back neck and waist|
|Application||Medical & health /household / laboratory|
Durable, eco-friendly, non-toxic, breathable and flexible
Waterproof,Acid proof, alkali proof
|Size||S(115cmx137cm) M(120cmx140cm) L(130cmx150cm) XXL(140cmx160cm) or any other customized sizes|
|Weight||18-60gsm is available( as your request)|
|Color||Sky Blue, white, green, purple, or any other customized colors|
1 pc/sterile PE bag, 50 pcs/box, 20 boxes/ctn, 300 ctns/20’GP, 500 ctns/40’GP,
|Delivery||Based on order quantity.|
|Terms of payment||T/T, L/C,Western Union|
|Storage||Stored in dry, humidity below 80%, ventilated, non-corrosive gases warehouse|
1.This product is sterilized by ethylene oxide
|Certification||CE, FDA, ISO11135, ISO13485|
1.Material or other specifications can be according to customers' requirements.
2.Customized Logo/brand printed.
3.Customized packaging available.
1. This material is Eco-friendly, Non-toxic, Breathable, Anti-alcohol,Anti-Blood, Anti-Oil, Anti-bacteria, Waterproof, Acid proof, Alkali proof
2. Each gown has a sewn tie at the neck as well as tie back at the waist for securing the
gown to the wearer.
3. Isolation gowns are fluid resistant and offer economical, comfortable and reliable protection.
4.The surgical gown is specially coated to effectively prevent harmful, superfine dust, high density inorganic acid, alkali and salt solutions
5. This is the standard product for hospitals and laboratory environments where person needs moderate protection from infectious or chemical contamination.
6.Can be used as a visit coat.
7.Prevent cross-infection in medical treatment at sanitation field.
8.Accord with the hygienic standards.
Best Quality Fabric
In the hospital, germs exist everywhere, and quite small. Common non-woven is unable to effectively avoid the microorganism and fluid infection, give appropriate protection to wearer. Our Isolation gown uses the fabric passed AAMI PB70 Standards, you can select the proper levels of protection needed for specific conditions and ensure preventing microorganisms and fluid contact and giving healthcare workers best protection.
AAMI PB70 Isolation Gown
LEVEL 1 : Light Weight Comfort Gown
LEVEL 2 : Medium Weight Fluid-Resistant Gown
LEVEL 3 : Premium SMMS/Multi-Ply Fluid-Resistant Gown
LEVEL 4 : PE/Multi-Ply Impervious Gown
|AAMI PB70||Test||Testing Description|
|Level 1||AATCC 42||Impact penetration ≤ 4.5g|
Impact penetration ≤1.0g
Hydrostatic pressure ≥ 20cm
Impact penetration ≤1.0g
Hydrostatic pressure ≥ 50cm
Synthetic blood penetration----------pass
Blood borne pathogens penetration-------pass
Strength Test fabric Fluid-repellent Medical Disposable Surgical Gown
|Test parameters||Testing Standard|
Strip strength & Elongation: ASTM D 5035/ ISO 13934-1
Grab strength & Elongation: ASTM D 5034/ ISO 13934-2
Seam Slippage ISO 13936-1, 2
Seam Strength ISO 13935-1, 2
♦ SMMS: A fluid-resistant four-layer fabrics consists of two layers of meltblown polypropylene bonded between two layer of spunbond polypropylene
♦ Fluid-resistant:Obstructing penetration of fluids under light to moderate pressure (20~70 CM H2O )
♦ Impervious: Obstructing penetration of fluids under moderate to heavy pressure (above 70 CM H2O)
Contact Person: Monica