|4 FLOOR ，2BUILDING, HUANGPU SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ZOOM.||email@example.com|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||SMS, PP, SPUNLANCE, SMMS||Colour:||Blue, Green|
|Weight:||35g, 45g, 55g||Payment:||T/T, L/C|
disposable hospital gowns,
disposable sterile gowns
T.U.R Dispoable Surgical Gown Urology Surgery blue colour SMS EO Sterile
Surgical Gown is especially designed for the medical personnel using in operation. The medical personnel are dressed with them in operation so that the blood, body fluid and exudation of patients, which has potential infection, can be obstructed effectively to prevent the bacteria infection.
The employed material is SMS three layer compound non-woven fabric. SMS compound non-woven fabric is make up of long fiber and fuse spray fabric by screw extrusion. This material have many good properties, such as good filtration and uniformity and waterproof, they are not sensitive to human beings, they don't have any peculiar smell. In a word, they are desirable sanitation material.
Non Woven Fabric is made from environmentally friendly cellulose material,100%Polypropylene with features of non toxic, no fiber exfoliation and high bacterial resistance. It is composite by two layers woven adhesive layer and Melt blown+ayer so that anti puncture, friction and tearing.
- Eliminates skin sensitivity issues associated with oily residues inherent in
plastic based wrappers.
- Bacterial, dust, alcohol and blood adtevak barrier to both airborne and waterborne contamination.
- Little Penetration, good permeability and strong vapor and pressure resistance.
- Use with EO, steam, gamma irradiation sterilization.
- Even texture to permit immediate visual detection of small pinholes/tears.
1. We can provide free samples so that you can test quality before placing an order by following courier.
2. We can give you the most professional solution of medical packaging.
3. Best quality, competitive price and fast delivery.
4. Qualification certificate
Provide the best service for you,any question will be answered in 24 hours!
Contact Person: Monica